NEW THOUGHT-PROVOKING CONTENT √ Click Here Why Am I Relaunching Your Network? •It Started With A Sabbath-Search Last year the Lord led me to take an extended sabbath, disconnecting from the teams I served, to recalibrate my ministry focus. During those months, I daily sought the Spirit’s guidance by asking-seeking-knocking for the mind of Christ. The relaunch is a result of that search. •The Spirit Burst Romans 12:2 Into My Mind And Heart The voice of the Lord came to me many times through Romans 12:2: Be transformed by the renewing of you mind. First, for my life and family. Then also for this ministry. A fresh calling to “engage and equip leaders across the global Church to reimagine their perspective on ministry: prayer, making-disciples, the Church in the 21st century, evangelism, justice, citywide collaboration.” •And Then A New Laser-Focus on # Reimagine ... Renewing of our minds is a call to reimagine (assess: review-rethink-recalibrate) •Next Came An ...
Comments