Prayer Guide ~ 640 Names & Attributes of Christ
"If I be lifted up I will draw all men unto me."
Compiled by Pastor Ted Corley
These names come from years of study, reading and research. I am grateful to many ministers who have written about, preached about and taught about the wondrous names of Yeshua. I wish that I could give credit to everyone who has contributed to this list, but sometimes during a sermon or teaching, the name will just explode off the page and I will write it down and later I can’t remember who was preaching or teaching. It is a growing list and if you have a name that is not on the list please send it to me so that I may fully expose the majesty and power of Yeshua.
First Day: December 22, 2008
1. Advocate - 1 John 2:1
2. Alien - Psalms 69:8
3. Alive for Evermore - Revelation 1:18
4. All, and in All - Colossians 3:11
5. All-Knowing - Psalm 139:1-6
6. Almighty - Revelation 1:8
7. Alpha and Omega - Revelation 1:8
8. Altar - Hebrews 13:10
9. Altogether Lovely - Song of Solomon 5:16
10. Amen - Revelation 3:14
11. Ancient of Days - Daniel 7:13 & Daniel 7:22
12. Angel of God - Genesis 21:17
13. Angel of His Presence - Isaiah 63:9
14. Angel of the Lord - Genesis 16:7
15. Anointed - 1 Samuel 2:35
16. Another king - Acts 17:7
17. Apostle of our Profession - Hebrews 3:1
18. Ark of the Covenant - Joshua 3:3
19. Arm of the Lord - Isaiah 53:1
20. Author of Eternal Salvation - Hebrews 5:9
21. Author of our Faith - Hebrews 12:2
22. Balm of Gilead - Jeremiah 8:22
23. Banner to Them that Fear Thee – Psalms 60:4
24. Bearer of Glory - Zechariah 6:13
25. Bearer of Sin - Hebrews 9:28
26. Before All Things - Colossians 1:17
27. Beginning - Colossians 1:18
28. Beginning and Ending - Revelation 1:8
29. Beginning of the Creation of God – Revelation 3:14
30. Beloved - Ephesians 1:6
31. Bishop of Your Souls - 1 Peter 2:25
* Type keywords in the "Search This Blog" box above
* Coaching? Teaching? Preaching? on prayer - Contact Phil@nppn.org
* Pastor Phil's ministry schedule: http://nppn.org/Schedule.htm
* Join the Church Prayer Leaders Network @ http://www.PrayerLeader.com
Comments