Are We Praying "Accidental" Prayers?
,
Accidental Prayer
As my five-year-old son and I were headed to McDonald's for breakfast one day, we passed a car accident. Usually when we see something terrible like that, we say a prayer for those who might be hurt, so I pointed very quickly and said to my son, "We should pray."
From the back seat I heard his earnest request: "Please, God, don't let those backed up cars block the entrance to McDonald's."
---
From Clean Laughs. To sub go to To SUBSCRIBE:
http://www.gophercentral.com/sub/sub-jokes.html
* Try keywords in the Search This Blog box above
* Coaching? Teaching? Preaching? on prayer - Contact Phil@nppn.org
* Pastor Phil's ministry schedule: http://nppn.org/Schedule.htm
* Join the Church Prayer Leaders Network @ http://www.PrayerLeader.com
Accidental Prayer
As my five-year-old son and I were headed to McDonald's for breakfast one day, we passed a car accident. Usually when we see something terrible like that, we say a prayer for those who might be hurt, so I pointed very quickly and said to my son, "We should pray."
From the back seat I heard his earnest request: "Please, God, don't let those backed up cars block the entrance to McDonald's."
---
From Clean Laughs. To sub go to To SUBSCRIBE:
http://www.gophercentral.com/sub/sub-jokes.html
This post brought to you by Sermon Fodder. For a regular dose of Christian humor and a modern-day parable send an email to sermon_fodder-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.
* Try keywords in the Search This Blog box above
* Coaching? Teaching? Preaching? on prayer - Contact Phil@nppn.org
* Pastor Phil's ministry schedule: http://nppn.org/Schedule.htm
* Join the Church Prayer Leaders Network @ http://www.PrayerLeader.com
Comments