Feedback on Prayerwalking

I was glad to prayer-walk. I’d never done it before, and I thought it was valuable.

As I prayed, I felt my heart growing for those for whom I was praying and grieving for their separation from God, as well as being more and more disturbed at the effects of their lifestyle choices on the world around them in general, and individuals in their families in particular (especially little children that seemed to be around the [Gay] games – perhaps adopted by them).

Your guidelines were very helpful, and the season of prayer you led in our services communicated great vision for how to pray and set the tone for a significant week.


* Try these keywords in the Search This Blog box above: Prayerwalking, Uncommon, Corporate, Coordinator, Prayer, Revival . . .

* Coaching? Teaching? Preaching? on prayer . . . Contact Phil@nppn.org

* Join the Church Prayer Leaders Network @ http://www.PrayerLeader.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CLICK HERE >>> The One Thing That Changes Every thing

NEW THOUGHT-PROVOKING CONTENT

Uncommon Prayer ~ Top Ten Humility Scriptures