Monday, February 15, 2010

New Posts & All the Archives - Click Here

SWITCH to the new site for the Prayer Leader Blog . . .

Prayer Works?

March 31, 2010 by Phil Miglioratti · Leave a Comment 
While the studies referred to here –
I’m just writing this to let you know about a new featured post we just made over here at Blogging Health Careers entitled, “25 Intriguing Scientific Studies About Faith, Prayer and Healing.” I thought that both you and your readers at The Prayer Leader Blog might find it to [...]

SOS on Prayerwalks

March 31, 2010 by Phil Miglioratti · Leave a Comment 
“One of my goals this summer is to get to know the neighbors. I am starting to prayer-walk my neighborhood. Any ideas on how to do this better would be appreciated. I sort of feel like a “toddler” when he walks, but I am putting forth the effort.”
Prayerwalking ideas:
1. Keep it simple: [...]

NDP is the perfect day for National Day of Pastors’ Prayer Groups

March 31, 2010 by Phil Miglioratti · Leave a Comment 
The Countdown has begun…
Can you believe there are only 36 days until the National Day of Prayer? Every day, people email and contact our office to find events in their community. The event map is the  most viewed page of the web site – posting your event helps to increase both [...]

Prayer & City Transformation: 2 Articles + 5 City Stories

March 22, 2010 by Phil Miglioratti · Leave a Comment 
Urban Renewal Article Resource Pack
by Tom White & Phil Miglioratti for Pray! Magazine
$0.00 Item Added to Cart Item Added to Cart
How can prayer help change a community? This article collection from Pray! shows what happens when you partner with God in prayer for [...]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I have a question for the webmaster/admin here at www.blogger.com.

Can I use part of the information from this post right above if I give a backlink back to your site?

Thanks,
James

Phil Miglioratti said...

Where will you be linking from?