Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Revise Corporate Praying

Click here to see the book.

Lead prayer effectivly.

"The Prayer Guide method of saying, leading, and guiding prayer is the culmination of decades of personal struggle and pastoral ministry. Let my pilgrimage of prayer help you become a Prayer Guide. This practical how-to book of prayer leadership will help you help others encounter God." - author Lowell Snow

I have more books on prayer in my library than any other subject. Yet, Lowell Snow's Manual on prayer gave me some of the most fresh and practical helps I have ever found. I wish this had been available when I was a young pastor. - Don Moore, Former Executive Director, Arkansas Baptist Convention

I appreciate the practicality of your Prayer Guide. Many prayer leaders do not know the first step toward facilitating a prayer experience that really connects people to God as they pray. - Phil Miglioratti, Church Prayer Leaders Network

Click Here for testimonials by Tom Elliff, Rev. Robert E.C. Jones, and others.



* Type keywords in the "Search This Blog" box above
* Coaching? Teaching? Preaching? on prayer - Contact Phil@nppn.org
* Pastor Phil's ministry schedule: http://nppn.org/Schedule.htm
* Join the Church Prayer Leaders Network @ http://www.PrayerLeader.com

No comments: