Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Prayer Styles Influence Intercession

Who Am I?

by Cynthia Hyle Bezek

–from PrayKids! Issue 19: Prayer Styles


The Bible is full of stories about people who prayed. But did you know that these great pray-ers used many different prayer styles? Can you figure out who the intercessor is in each of these stories? Which one are you most like?


I’m a nations intercessor. God gave me a specific assignment to pray for the nation of Israel. He told me about Israel’s problems and sins, and then He told me to be a watchman for Israel. He said that I would be able to save people’s lives by praying for them and then warning them about what God says. My story is in Chapter 33 of the Bible book that comes between Lamentations and Daniel.


I’m a warfare intercessor. I helped my friend Paul start the church in Colosse, so of course I cared about those Colossian Christians! Imagine how upset I was when I heard that Satan was trying to get them to believe lies about Jesus! I was so mad! I started...

Click here to read the rest of this article.


PrayKids! Online News is distributed freely each month by www.praykids.com. SUBSCRIBE to free newsletters from NavPress.

* Type keywords in the "Search This Blog" box above
* Coaching? Teaching? Preaching? on prayer - Contact Phil@nppn.org
* Pastor Phil's ministry schedule: http://nppn.org/Schedule.htm
* Join the Church Prayer Leaders Network @ http://www.PrayerLeader.com

No comments: