Friday, August 24, 2007

“Top 10 Ways to Pray at Work”

.
“Top 10 Ways to Pray at Work”
Cyber-Daily-Devotion by Pastor Bill
Volume 8 Number 169
To subscribe click on Option 1 www.hallelujah3.org

Matthew 12:30: “Anyone who isn’t with me opposes me, and anyone who isn’t working with me is actually working against me” NLT

Following is a practical prayer list to use at work.

10. Father as I enter this work place --- I bring your presence with me
9. I speak your peace --- grace --- mercy --- order in this office
8. And acknowledge your power over all that is accomplished within these walls
7. May the work I complete be a reflection of you and bring joy to my employer
6. Anoint my projects --- ideas --- acknowledgements to bring you glory
5. Block all confusion --- noise --- disruptions from you
4. Father I commit my time, attitude and gifts to your glory and honor
3. Lord I thank you for the work skills you have blessed me with
2. Strengthen me with a fresh supply of your Holy Spirit to walk in your wisdom

And the number one way to pray at work as compiled by Pastor Bill
1. Lord thanks for all you have done – are doing and will do in my life

Prayer: Father thanks for your provision in my life --- help me to use it for your praise and glory. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!

Pastor Bill Team Prayer:
Father please bring 1............. 2............. 3.............. into your kingdom. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!

Copyright (c) 2007 - Pastor Bill – Christian-Cyber-Ministries - All Rights Reserved
===========================================================
Christian-Cyber-Ministries
1870 2nd Ave. SE #130-1
Cambridge MN 55008, USA

* Type keywords in the "Search This Blog" box above
* Coaching? Teaching? Preaching? on prayer - Contact Phil@nppn.org
* Pastor Phil's ministry schedule: http://nppn.org/Schedule.htm
* Join the Church Prayer Leaders Network @ http://www.PrayerLeader.com

No comments: