Friday, March 23, 2007

New Prayer Minutes Posted

Praying with a List

Prayer Minute #0034
Isaiah 43:26

Do you have trouble remembering things? Personally, I need to write down what I need to do. That list not only helps me remember, but it helps in other ways too. I use lists to help me to remember what to pray for. I try to keep prayer lists handy to help me pray for others as the Lord moves me to pray. The Lord wants us to remember others, and remembering others is remembering the Lord. Is 43:26 says "Put me in remembrance."

Putting others in remembrance by praying for them is also remembering the Lord and will help bring answers to their needs, When you learn of answers to prayer, write them down! They will encourage you.

Father, help us find a way to remember the needs you want us to pray for. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

* Try these keywords in the Search This Blog box above: Uncommon, Corporate, Coordinator, Prayer, Revival...

* Coaching? Teaching? Preaching? on prayer - Contact Phil@nppn.org
* Pastor Phil's ministry schedule: http://nppn.org/Schedule.htm
* Join the Church Prayer Leaders Network @ http://www.PrayerLeader.com

No comments: