Friday, September 08, 2006

Quotes for Bulletins & Newsletters



"Pray, and let God worry." - Martin Luther

"When I pray, coincidences happen, and when I don't pray, they don't." - William Temple

"Personally, I'm less afraid now than I was before Sept. 11, because I have a greater sense of God's sovereignty. He's in control, and he has a plan for the world. Not only that, he has plans for me individually. And he loves me more than any human being ever could love me. So what's really to fear?" - 9/11 widow Lisa Beamer, in Sept./Oct. 2002 Christianity Today

"Make no small plans. For they have no power to stir humanity's blood." - Daniel Burnham, a 19th-century architect ... Now say it replacing 'plans' with 'prayers' ...


Source: Pastors.com

* Try these keywords in the Search This Blog box above: Uncommon, Corporate, Coordinator, Prayer, Revival . . .

* Coaching? Teaching? Preaching? on prayer . . . Contact Phil@nppn.org

* Pastor Phil's ministry schedule: http://nppn.org/Schedule.htm

* Join the Church Prayer Leaders Network @ http://www.PrayerLeader.com

No comments: