Thursday, July 20, 2006

Q & R with Pastor Phil

Question . . .

Dear Phil,

Thanks very much for your quick response. I really appreciate it. I will be attending the Seek Him to Save Them Conference in October at Grace===>Click headline to access information. I'm really looking forward to it. Not sure that I'll be in your workshop but I would love to make a point to meet you.

Please keep us in prayer as we strive to become a prayer-driven church. We're nowhere near that goal yet, but we're just getting started on seeing this part of God's vision for us come to fruition. I believe the Lord wants to do some amazing things in our little church but He's waiting for us to come together in prayer and ask Him. I'm beginning to cast this vision to my congregation and need all the prayer I can get in this. I really want to see us become a church of prayer. I'll definitely keep you posted. Thanks for your interest.

Blessings to you, and thanks for your ministry,

Response . . .

Becoming prayer-driven takes time. Have patience for the step-by-step, week-upon-week process. Just yesterday I was in a meeting with a pastor who has a national reputation for leading prayer driven congregations (also an author of a book on how to do it!) and he told me that, if he had it to do over again, he would have done more preparatory teaching and mentoring of leadership before redesigning the church calendar around an all-congregation prayer meeting.

Blessings, Phil

* Try these keywords in the Search This Blog box above: Uncommon, Corporate, Coordinator, Prayer, Revival . . .

* Coaching? Teaching? Preaching? on prayer . . . Contact Phil@nppn.org

* Join the Church Prayer Leaders Network @ http://www.PrayerLeader.com

No comments: