Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Workshop Training Creates Uncommon Prayer Adventure

Hi Phil,

Well, I presented An Uncommon Prayer Adventure using the elements you had taught (at the Imagine Conference===>Click headline to access audio of that workshop).

It was very helpful to have them, I pretty much used them as you had taught them. I explained to everyone the elements we would be using and how we would put them into practice. We focused on praising God. I would silently listen to the Holy Spirit and then quietly direct the people through each element. Then I watched in amazement as the Holy Spirit moved in the people's hearts. Songs were pouring out, scripture was read, testimonies were given.

My favorite part was being still before the Lord. I have done this with others before, but only with experienced intercessors. This was a mixed group and it was wonderful to see how the Lord spoke to several in the group and tied what He said to each of them together as one cohesive message. We were not a large group, but it was powerful!

Thanks again for the teaching and for the use of the name. I will be using this often! Blessings,
Darlene Schmeckpeper
Avalon Community Church Prayer Coordinator
Catalina Island, CA


* Try these keywords in the Search This Blog box above: Uncommon, Corporate, Coordinator, Prayer, Revival . . .

*Join the Church Prayer Leaders Network @ http://www.PrayerLeader.com

No comments: