Sunday, November 06, 2005

100 Pages of Answers on Christian Prayer



>Click headline for...
Over 100 pages of answers to questions on Christian prayer and intercession...

What is prayer and intercession?
How can I find time to pray?
How can I stop wandering thoughts?
How can I hear God?
What can I pray at Christmas?
What other prayers can I pray?
What is the Lords Prayer?
What books do you recommend?
Where can I get online prayer?
How can I encourage children to pray?
How can I pray with my spouse?
What dinner prayers can we use?
What are praying households?
Prayer with others (more questions)
How can I start praying with others?
How can prayer groups be effective?
What is a prayer strategy?
Guidelines for Prayer Ministry
How can I help children's groups to pray?

~ ~ ~> Join the Church Prayer Leader's Network @ http://www.PrayerLeader.com

No comments: