Monday, September 05, 2005

Prayer Starters for the Next Generation

Prayer Starters to Help Grow and Reclaim the Next Generation

Now that most of you have returned from summer vacation and school has begun. We are embarking on a prayer journey to pray scriptures over our children. Join us in the next email to pray for our children to grow in grace and knowledge. Send us your prayer requests and we will agree with you specifically for your request.

Generational prayers are adapted from the World Network of Prayer.
Day 1 Prayer For Salvation {Insert a child's name}

Lord, I pray that You would save_______________. Grant faith and repentance to him/her. I ask that ____________ would surrender himself/herself to Jesus Christ According to: (John 3:16, 5::25; Matthew 11:28;Acts 4:12
God's Promise Jeremiah 24:7 "I will give them a heart to know me, that I am the LORD. They will be my people, and I will be their God, for they will return to me with all their heart". God's promise "When two of you get together on anything at all on earth and make a prayer of it, my Father in heaven goes into action". Matthew 18:19 (The Message Bible)

In His Service "PIPS" Staff email: info@pipforschools.com
phone: 337-433-3456/888-621-5206
web: http://www.pipsusa.org

Print Generational Prayer Starters These prayer starters are designed to print and save for your own prayer journals. Fill in names and date and keep to share with children you are praying for in the future. Remember our requests to God are so important, He stores our prayers in golden vials; keep a record of your requests.

Partners In Prayer For Schools | PO Box 16697 | Lake Charles | LA | 70616
~ ~ ~> Join the Church Prayer Leader's Network @ http://www.prayerleader.com

No comments: